We want to make your usage of the Kupindo API as pleasant as possible.
This guideline will help you:
- Always write Kupindo with a first capital letter, also in URLs i.e. developers.Kupindo.com
- In the about section of your application please mention that you used Kupindo API,
link to developers.Kupindo.com and use the official Kupindo API logo (PDF or
- Use point as thousand separators on all numbers: 2.000 / 120.000
- For currency use the abbreviation din.
- Write text on buttons in lowercase and informally.
- Text in brackets should be written in italic (the text as well as the brackets).
- Use empty space around Kupindo or Kupindo API logo, so that the logo can breath.
- Do not use the logo in such manner that it looks like it was developed by us. It should be known that it is your proud work behind it.
- If you want, you can mention powered by Kupindo API, with the text linking to developers.Kupindo.com - thanks!
- Do not use long text or complicated help sections.
- Give your application a memorable name. You can, if you wish, use Kupindo in the name of your application.